$ $ $
Milwaukee, WI 53214
- The only place in Miller Park you'll find New Glarus Spotted Cow!
- Double Vodka and Seltzers are delicious!
- A dump just like Miller Park!
- Great Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Beware rancid sour tap beer here at the club when ordering soon after the park opens, especially after the Brewers have played away.
- Was SRO next to server station. All they did was bitch about people at their tables. Not impressed, glad it was free passes.
- Expensive. You've been alerted.
- Bridget rocks
- Ask if Jyl can be your server. She is awesome Both of the BBQ sandwich's are worth ordering.
- What makes the Stadium Club is you can sit indoors or outside overlooking the field. The burgers are really very good, too. This joint is private so you need a pass to get in.
- They have spotted cow at fridays for $8 FYI
- Get your drinks from Bridget, she's the best!
- Shit is NYCE!
- View doesn't suck.
- Great for air conditioning during the hot games. Drinks have always been pretty strong