4234 N Kedzie Ave (at Berteau)
Chicago, IL 60618
- Love their variety of international produce!!! Guayabas, papayas, and lychees!!!!! Yum!
- Ironically, it's the meats. The produce goes bad quickly after you get it home.
- The lunch counter inside has cheap and tasty freshly made hot food. Also a very good meat selection in the store overall.
- Vegetales y frutas frescas
- The best selection of produce I've seen in Chicago. Everything is super cheap, including avocados for 99.
- This place is a good deal if u want to save some monet
- The fruit is of questionable quality, but their meats are A++
- Always great deals on produce. Good quality too.
- The home made chorizo is the best.