Historic Site, Scenic Lookout, Park
- The tour is well-done. Went on a hot day, would go back to walk more of the grounds.
- Fredrick Church really gave us a beautiful gift..... Olana is a special place.
- Make sure you walk the grounds, which are absolutely beautiful. There are many hidden treasures along the trails to discover.
- Frederic Church's home and his Hudson River view
- To come here is to truly explore upstates incredible history and its appreciation of the arts. Come see the home that Frederic Church built in all its amazing glory. The guided tour is worth it.
- The views of the river are pretty expansive and awesome
- Highly instagrammable spot about 15 minutes from Hudson. Book a tour of Olana in advance, or take in the grounds with a picturesque view.
- Simply beautiful landscape
- Beautiful views of the Hudson River
- Amazing views and art at Frederic Church's historic home.
- Amazing views and architecture
- Beautiful places. The views are amazing. Gorgeous home, with great history.
- Go on a tour. The views of the Hudson are spectacular.
- Views. Architecture
- The View and Architecture
- The views of the Hudson are amazing.
- Park at the entrance and walk up around the lake for picturesque views and continue up to the Olana.
- Insanely good views and a unique house make for a worthy stop. Don't miss the architecture details and wrap-around views of the Hudson River.
- Beautiful views and walking trails, interesting tour of house
- Breathtaking views of the Hudson River