Gourmet, Gas Station
504 Main St
Bethlehem, PA 18018
- Great place !
- Try the dark chocolate balsamic.
- Don't be afraid to taste lots of samples - they encourage it!
- My friend and I got the pineapple vinegar with the citrus EVOO. It was an amazing combination. Great service. Nice prices.
- Do some tasting - you'll be surprised at the variety of flavor and differences between vinegars and oils.
- Be careful about trying too much oil. So fun, but hard on the tummy. Vinegar rocks though.
- Love all of them, our favorites are Fig Balsamic Vinager, 18 year old balsamic, the Hojiblanca Olive oil and try the Serrano Honey white balsamic!
- Cayenne fused and milanese gremolata are the best flavors. Cayenne is really spicy.
- The 18 year aged Balsamic is to die for! Amazing!
- Ask for help in creating mixes!
- Try the peach vinegar!