24303 Merrick Blvd (at 243rd St.)
Jamaica, NY 11422
- Dont order the fried calamari, shit is terrible, that's wat I get for ordering out of my ordinary...
- Fast, friendly, but wash that vest
- Hungry man meal with a French vanilla is the best fast order here. Gota love it!
- Staff is rude, huffed and puffed at "low" tips, but it was worth the price and grits
- This place has so many health code issues. It should be shut down
- Gross place to eat. I only eat there when u have no other choice or if someone drags me there. The only thing I get is a burger or waffle with ice cream.
- the food sucked !!!!!
- The food isn't worth the danger...skip this diner
- Service is fast and the staff is nice FOOD is off the hook!
- Food is always good! Staff super friendly
- Great service, Great food all as usual
- Good place for cheap breakfast but don't expect anything healthy or mouth watering.
- They don't accept gift cards due to widespread fraud.
- Open 24 hrs. & the food is good, ask for a Betty blue
- Service here is not great, food is okay.
- Breakfast, lunch, diner
- The grilled salmon is bomb!
- Make sure you ask for Eric the waiter
- Seafood combination (shrimp, scallops, & crabmeat) is delicious!
- Bad service. Very cute hostess though. Good food.