Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10250
- This is the worst place to eat in Pg. Overrated, overpriced, unhygienic and hawkers are rude. Locals don't come. Watch where u sit as hawkers are territorial. In fact don't come here at all!
- Great place to get cheap and delicious food. A lil humid though.
- Sorta overpriced. There are better food out there.
- Don't bother queuing up for the char koay teow. It's very average.
- Don't order d dessert from d drssert stall opposite of asam laksa stall 73!! Not friendly at all!!
- Must try the malay stall Nasi Lamak named ciliBilis !
- Mostly food at here r overrated price,all dear frens....they duin tourist business actually
- Park at Gurney Plaza and walk to Gurney Drive. Easier to find parking lot and safe a lot of time.
- they open so many food stall/courts.....nyum nyum nyum !!
- Bad-tempered stall 78 uncle.you can't sit at his 'table' if you are not buying his effing drink
- Disappointing. The satay here are too sweet and the sauce are way to slushy and most of the food aren't even Halal!
- Best place ever for makan-makan. Go to stall num 71. Char keuy teow terbaik!
- Must try the apom balik and fried chicken skin
- If you're craving for Penang foods and you have very little time to move around island, why not stopby here at Gurney's hawkers to enjoy it?
- Must eat here is deep fried chicken skin!
- Char Koay Teow 71 is too good! :D
- Fried chicken stall no 100 the best especially the chicken skin. Look for Uncle!
- No.78, Chendol isn't so bad. You should try it. :)
- Ma fav spot. Food here, terrific!! G-town, you know! ;)
- Makan sampai muntah...