Vegetarian / Vegan
- I ate vegan foods at lunch time (buffet) in NOV 2010. Every foods were well-imitated meat taste. Awesome ! My favourite was the grilled chicken pod made from mushroom. See the link for the photo !!
- Buffet style
- Definatey among the better vegetarian buffets. Price is about 500 per person for lunch. Lots of variety and food is fresh, not too oily. Desserts aren't great.
- All you can eat vegetarian buffet. Not a lot of "fake meat."
- Good vegetarian buffet! Many varieties.
- very good spread.. Lots of soups and pastries.. and the variety are good. And the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Definitely worth the amount spent.
- Great food love veg sushi
- Try the sushi cones. Hey there before 7:00 because they wrap up at 8:30 on weekdays. Amazing selection.