Park, Dog Run
4700 N. Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78751
- please remember to pick up after your children & your furry children! dogs aren't the only ones to leave messes behind ya know :)
- Too many dang yuppies.
- Best time to come out to let your pup run around would be the mornings. There's just so much that goes on around the Triangle it gets a little crowded and unsafe to have your dog off leash.
- This is a great place to hang out, do homework and lay in the grass. The lawn is well-kept with few patches of exposed dirt. If you go in the late afternoon or early evening it is rarely crowded.
- Great place to bring your dog!
- If you are a dog owner, watch out for the Farmer's Market on Wednesdays. It gets very busy during the warmer months.