- Malaysian and Thai food with a full compliment of noodles, soups, stir fries, and curries.
- I asked them to wrap the left over line apple fried rice in saran wrap, they told me, "NO, they cannot wrap the garnish". Does that mean they reuse it? O.o
- Roti canai is bangin'
- Great food! Try the rotting canai.
- Get their Roti canai. Roti is huge! Service is really friendly.
- CHICKEN PAD THAI IS AMAZING
- The Roti and curry is so good! The prices are very reasonable. Thank you Mom for taking me here!!
- Nasi lama, stingray in banana leaf and papaya salad oh yeah!! Seafood tofu casserole not all that.
- 20% hidden tip charge for 5 people. Will not be back c
- Thai green curry was too creamy. Also a long wait time to get the order.
- The satay is so good here. But once it cools down, the beef one is kinda hard to chew.
- Food here is really good. Need to try everything.
- I don't have much to say about this place. It's an average Malaysian and Thai place-nothing extra. Their food is good. I don't think I'd do the travel for it again.
- Get the coconut rice.
- Sliced mango and fried squid salad was good. Didn't realize coco ribs would also be deep fried too though. Enjoyed the Coco tofu special - more like a Chinese seafood dish with really good tofu
- Bad service, I know its eearly in the morning but one of the waitresses rushes and has a nasty attitude. Hopefully when you come here you don't get the same server as I did she will ruin your appetite
- Good padthai
- Chicken rice
- $1 ice tea!!!
- Must try the golden crispy chicken.