#02-168 & #03-217/218, Marina Sq. (Lvls 2 & 3) (6 Raffles Blvd.)
- Peppermint mocha is refreshing !
- Salted caramel frappe is good! <3
- Very nice building views :)
- Doesn't have outdoors table and chairs anymore due to renovation in April :(
- Very rude staff.
- Counter check your order before leaving with your cup of coffee, you might not get what you order or staffs simply not paying full attention to wat they are doing/preparing
- i smell coffee ;)
- Java chip frappuccino is my favourite.
- Go elsewhere too many students with empty cups and staff just say sorry
- Located under the bridge.. nice environment..
- Seats are fine and can be memorable with the right person to go with.
- Best time to chill between 8:30-10:30. Staff are very polite.
- Ask for less ice in frappe, still end up with chunks of ice.
- Nice place to relax on a weekday afternoon.
- Green tea frap too sweet... (>_<)
- Try the green tea latte / green tea cream.. :)
- Try the ice soy green tea latte, excellent!
- There are two Starbucks in the same building. One on the first floor, another on the second.
- Deep dish beef pie + ice blended hazelnut mocca!!
- No cute staff here... 8(