A1A (@ E Sunrise Blvd)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Please watch for baby sea turtles and nesting mothers. It is illegal to touch or take flash photos of either. White lights of any kind on the beach Feb-Oct are illegal too so bring a red flashlight
- Privacy palms.
- The beach is so nice at night..
- It's one of the most accessible beach in SFL
- Free wifi at the beach. Wow!
- One of the nicest beaches in Florida!
- The meters on the side of the beach never work. Cross the street and use the ones on the residential side of AIA
- You can park at Hugh Taylor Birch State Park beach parking lot and just walk to the beach using the tunnel access. No worries about meters
- TO ALL MY FEMALE FRIENDS STAY AWAY FROM BLONDIES ON FORT LAUDERDALE BEACH!! THE OWNER AND STAFF SUPPORT WOMEN ABUSE!! NOTICE
- Route to the beach!
- It was hot and wet. Oh! And blue.
- Its my favorite beach! Its awesome! Fat Tuesday & Las Olas
- Always loved this part of the town, less crowded and still alive
- No need to pay for meters. Have parked on the street for a year and never received a ticket
- Hit the beach at dusk with someone you care about...it will definitely get them in the mood. You can thank me later.
- City of Ft Lauderdale resident? Get resident parking card. Less than $10 and you can then park free at beach for full year. Contact city parking office for info.
- Julians restaurant on oakland and a1a is the perfect little breakfast place.
- Muchos turistas! MUCHOS!
- Amei !!!! eles oferecem classe de Yoga na praia .
- O por do sol muito lindo , pessoas sorridentes, amveis .