Deli / Bodega
- Order anything! You wint go wrong. Great local owned place
- Everything.... Really, it's hard to decide
- Definitely worth a try. The falafel is very flavorful, the hummus rich with tahini, and the paklavah is divine! Oh, and the guys behind the counter are pretty tasty to look at, too.
- Great variety of Mediterranean grocery items, even Persian! Has a deli so stay for lunch!
- the Chicken Falafel was my first of any Falafel and wow, it was good and filling.
- FREE Paklava! Newbie special!
- The grape leaves are the BOMB here :)
- Ara is ticklish
- Everything. Every. Single. Thing. Particularly the sandwiches. Maybe the best hummus in the state of Rhode Island. The fatoush salad is one of the best things you can eat in the state, as well.