$ $ $
21 rue Porte de Laure
Arles, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Delicious food. The fish soup is amazing and the lamb! But everything looked great. The menu is good value. What Im guessing was the owner was very nice, our waitress wasnt but still was worth it.
- Excellente table. Les plats sont succulent. La cte de boeuf, le carr dagneau, laoli et les desserts aucune fausse note pour nous. Merci pour toutes ces bonnes dcouvertes
- Outstanding local cuisine - extremely efficient service, waitresses spoke English. Bliss.
- Nice lunch stop, Tasty beer from rice of Camarque,
- Best restaurant EVER. i tried the fish soup and the canard avec miel and they were both delicious. Price range 30-40
- Really good place to have a dinner!!!
- Best place!!!
- Nice place!! Really good food!!! Recommend!!!
- Tout parfait!!
- Si mangia divinamente ad un ottimo rapporto qualit prezzo...prenotate altrimenti e' dura
- This is my most favorite restaurant in France so far. With the taste of homemade dinner and an awesome service.
- Very good restaurant! All just delicious! Stuff very friendly! Soup is enough for one person and it is also delicious!
- Great place, excellent food for a reasonable price. Try the bull
- Probably the best restaurant in and out of Provence
- Friendly staff, good menu & value.
- Hersey :-)
- Closed for maintenance
- The fish soup is amazing