- I travel here an hour each way & it's worth it. Much better customer service than CVS. I don't have prescription coverage so they help me get discounts. The pharmacist who works on Saturday is lovely.
- Very good customer service
- Ever since this Rite Aid became 24hrs the lines are always long
- Long lines. Bad service. Senile customers.
- The night manager Fifi is really mean. She made me feel less than human. Avoid at all costs.
- I agree cashiers not smart and rude.
- Really nice in the morning and daytime...ignoramuses at night. Always out of vegetable soup....weird and annoying.