Food & Drink, Convenience Store
2915 Broadway (btwn 29th & 30th St)
Astoria, NY 11106
- You can find all kinds of cool Japanese snacks/drinks here. Some items rotate every few weeks so there may be new things every time you visit.
- Great neighborhood Japanese store. Big selection of Pocky and other snacks.
- They have ika shiokara, perfect beer match. Omusubi for breakfast/snacks & the best: shishamo smelts & mentaiko!
- Nice Japanese convenience store in Astoria. Usually has what I need if I don't feel like going into the city or if I just happen to be around Broadway.
- Great selection of Japanese essentials. Koshihikari rice, good variety of curry blocks, dashi ingredients, frozen goods, snacks and more.
- They have $15 minimum for credit card and $10 for debit card.
- The $3 Salmon sushi is a decent fix when necessary - Haven't gotten sick! Great selection of Japanese snacks and canned drinks, including teas and sodas. Sometimes there are cheap avocados on sale!
- Standard bodega with some sushi & japanese snacks up front.
- Along with standard Japanese convenience store fare, they have a decent freezer section, cosmetics, daily bentos, and some Asian produce. No fresh fish though. 20% off non-food items on weekends.
- Solid Asian grocery with everything you need plus Japanese videos and beauty products.
- A very good Japanese market in Astoria. It has all the necessary items to make most Japanese dishes
- Natto. I love that you can get have things ordered from Japan
- Service is great. Credit minimum is a bit high tho
- Has the best variety of inexpensive mochi in Astoria. And probably all of NYC.
- Their ATM gives out $10. Sometimes that is super handy!!!
- Love this place! Fair prices & a nice variety for the size of the store. Make sure to come earlier in the day because the riceballs finish by evening time.
- If you want Japanese brewskis, this is the spot in Astoria to find them. Kanpai time!!!
- Go check out the bento and sushi at discounted price after 9 or 10pm.
- Family style mini-mart. Importer and seller of japanese good. A valuable gem in our gayborhood.
- Great for all your Japanese essentials!