Playground, Park, Baseball Field
2526 W Grand Ave (at N Campbell Ave)
Chicago, IL 60612
- Nice urban jog with skyline views on the west side. Just watch for dog poop.
- Check out the authentic ww2 tank near the swimming pool. It's OFF THE HOOK!
- The pool on a haf off the grid temp day
- Great place to spend free time.
- Don't come come on the weekends off you're looking to relax, it's packed full of birthday parties and bbq's.
- Boring dont like being there
- A great place to fly a kite.
- Hop on over to Smith Park for an Easter Egg Hunt and fun with the Bunny on Sat. April 7 from 10am - noon. All ages. Free!
- We cordially invite you to attend a Daddy-Daughter/ Mother-Son Dance on Friday, Feb. 10 from 6 - 8pm. Refreshments, games, dancing and music. $5. For info call (312) 742-7534.
- There is a pool and a tank.
- Great place for younger kids to run around in the sprinklers and playground. Swimming pool located here too
- Home of your Chicago Riot RFC! For more info and a schedule of games and practice go to www.chicagoriotrugby.com