Dublin, Dublin City 2
- Inside the north west corner of Merrion Square, there is a statue of Oscar Wilde composed of different coloured stone, sitting on a large granite boulder.
- Un peu coquin! La statue de Oscar Wilde est un peu coquine!
- Probably not worth going out of your way, but swing through if youre in the area.
- Statue of oscar wilde
- Muy buen tributo al dandy.
- Nice to see & to take pic with while passing by the park & surrounding museums.
- Origineelste standbeeld ooit
- Quirky statue.
- A funny statue in a beautiful park.
- It's located on a rock in the Merrion Park opposite the Oscar Wilde's house.
- Definitely worth to visit especially if you love Oscar's Wilde books!Monument is located in the corner of the Merion Square Park.
- MUST. Algo complicada de atopar desde fra!