5414 8th Ave (at 54th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11220
- summer roll is a must try! the service here is moderate, but very fast. cheap eat.
- Pork chops over rice is always my go to and it was delicious
- Pork chops with rice and the spring rolls.
- Summer rolls are great! Pho is best I've had so far! Eaten here over 20 times at least in total. Quick eat.
- Byob + amazing summer rolls. Pho broth is the best in NYC.
- Summer rolls and rice with pork chops, yummy ;p
- My fav pho restaurant!!!
- Awesome pho spot. I have difficulty comprehending how their broth can be so delicate and still pack so much flavor.
- Number 9 is great on a cold winter day like today
- Aside from trying #12 (beef with the white noodle), the pork chop is also sometiing I recommend!
- pho bo not on the menu, but pho Thai is the same thing. get it!!
- It's hard to get a table because they are always busy. But that's only because their food is so good!
- Take out takes so long