- If you live in San Antonio, this is definitely the second to last place you want to be at.
- If you are reporting for jury duty make sure to bring a book,laptop,iPad etc. There are charging ports at the front of the main jury room. You are going to be here a while.
- New digital parking meters are awesome! Way to go San Antonio!!
- You may wish to bring a light jacket or sweater, even in August, because the A/C is very cold
- 2 buck parking if Juror in Bexar County Garage.
- Park in Bexar County garage for 2 bucks if Juror.
- On jury duty? Plenty of lunch spots going east on market an houston streets. Sushi zushi, central park pizza, and sip among favs
- Had a hand cuff key on my keys and officer made me throw it away. Makes no sense at all. BS.
- The Presiding Court renovation is impressive.
- Don't sit all the way in the back in the separate 3 rows, it gets hot because there's like 7 lights on you and no a/c ducts
- Free Wifi but ii is slow. 3G is slow too unless u step outside
- Ride the bus if you're a juror!
- A lot of offices from here moved to the new building in the justice center. Check before you leave.
- Lot across the street is now 12. Wish I read the tips before paying that. The courthouse now offers free wifi.
- Park a block down, pay 3 dollars for 5 hours, and avoid the lot next door for 7 dollars.
- Leave your concealed carry in your car.
- A nice place for a photo op when walking around downtown. Nice fountain.
- stands to be the Courthouse of fourth largest County in Texas and the 19th largest County nationally. The building was built right before the 20th century and designed in a Romanesque Revival Style.
- Bitchass fines!
- Doing work!