Noodles, Asian, Chinese
IPC Shopping Centre (LG67)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47800
+60 3-7725 8384
- Bad service . Waitress with really bad attitude. Would never come here again .
- Love the coriander pan mee, pair it with the fried beancurd fish cake and the soya milk is the bomb!!!
- Tasteless soup, uncook mee. Don't come here EVER
- Portion very small considering the pice they charge (ok for gals but guy will complain). Average tasting. It's very oily also but the chili is spicy (only thing I like)
- Cekik darah! tasteless&super small serving for large(add extra rm 1 =rm 9.90) CUT Throat! I can get 2 large elsewhere! 1st and last time!
- Nice to eat, but expensive and very small portion.
- Never order herbs drinks. It's as sweet as a mamak's teh ais, and you can't order one with less sugar.
- They serve you with huge fly in their noodle!! Yucks!!!!! Will never come again
- Pan Mee here is good but since expansion, wait time can be quite long during peak hours.
- It's on the Lower Grd of Ikano Power Centre. Try the "tear" soup pan mee...quite yummy! NO MSG 2!
- Coriander will always be my fav
- Very nice noodles!
- Everything taste so bland!! Worst noodle shack ever!
- Portion is really small especially added item. Not worth the money.
- Ordered the original one. It's thick and not soft. Portion considered small too. First try was ok but most probably won't be back for 2nd time.
- Sambal pan mee the best.
- The chilie is power!!!
- Hand torn pan mee w extra sambal belacan
- The noodles are fantastic! Not chewy and not too soft. Just the right texture and flavour..