Latin American, Mexican
- The sangria iiiiis terrible! It really does taste like robitussin!!!! Abort sangria mission.
- oh have mercy! skip the sangria too...tastes like medicine.
- Make sure you sit at bar with Carly! Get the shrimp nacho app and Caddy Marg!
- Tried to love this place...keep coming back to see if anything is as good as the Caribbean jerk wings... Sadly, the answer is no. Sangria = Robotussin. Super Bland food. Trust me...I'm the mayor!
- Try the caribbean jerk wings if you like garlic! And ask for drumsticks instead of wings if you're really hungry!
- skip the bloody mary.
- Good for drinks and appetizers. Has live music Fridays and Saturdays
- It just wasn't good. The margaritas were clear, and had no flavor. The chili relano wasn't spicy. The burrito was flavorless. Everything but the margarita needed salt. Just don't go.
- Food has gone severely downhill over the past many years but nothing tastes better than a cadillac margarita on a hot summer day!
- Live music sat night very nice.
- Open Mic Night on Thursday = Sick Cover Bands
- Great time, band was fabulous
- Get the table on the stage! And eat the salsa through a straw not the chips!
- Thursdays $5.00 margaritas, $5.00 wings $5.00 nachos, $2.00 Bud / Bud LT
- 30 different types of tequila!
- $2.50 Coronas, $5.00 Margaritas, Half-Price Appetizers. Gotta Love Happy-Hour Thursdays From 5:00 P.M. To 7:00 P.M.
- Great guacamole & Crab cakes...
- Food lacks serious flavors and services is slow but decor is lovely!
- The fried spinach with goat cheese is amazing. A must.