Comedy Club, Nightclub
560 S Prairie View Dr Ste 100 (West Glen Town Center)
West Des Moines, IA 50266
- Staff does their job. Don't show up without an id no matter your age. If it's expired it is not a valid form of id. It's the law. Don't take it out on the staff for doing their job.
- Note all of your group has to be here before they will seat you. No holding tables!
- Best time you can have in Des Moines. The staff is awesome too.
- Get a Funny Bone Long Island. Or three.
- Have some food, drinks, AND see a show!? Best date night EVER :)
- The Long Island Spike poured AWESOME, The chese curds AWESOME, The last comedian AWESOME
- Try the signature Long Island!!
- Sandman is incredibly funny
- Saw JR Brow last night GREAT SHOW! My waitress kicked ass and the bartender poured a great long island. Cant wait for Rob Little! Always a great night out !
- Try the avocado dip and pita bread chips!!! Yum!!!
- I had been coming to this establishment for years, even before it moved to this location. We were tread so badly we spoke to management and their solution was "if you don't like it leave" so we did.
- Awfully hilarious establishment where staff actually does their job whether or not customer likes it, there are policies to follow, not just for them to keep their job but to follow wdm police rules!
- Laugh uncontrollably
- No seat is a bad seat! Like the fact that the size of the place is just right for everyone to have access to the show!
- The shows are great. The drinks are awesome. Try it all!!
- Great place to go with friends for some laughs! We had a fun time hanging out with the headliner comedian afterwards at Wellman's!
- This place is awesome! I laughed so hard I cried. The foods not bad, and if you order a cocktail (or soda) it comes in a souvenir glass.
- Funny Bone Long Islands can't go wrong.
- ID problems again. Don't even bring a bent ID - they will deny you. Told me they turned away two fifty year olds because they didn't have ID.
- If you get Deanna, ask to switch servers! She made us divide up the bill ourselves and we had a party of 11 people.