- What a great hotel. Clean rooms, nice service and next to some great restaurants. You do have to pay for breakfast but if you don't have the $8.95 for breakfast, maybe you shouldn't be traveling.
- Another reason to stay at this Hilton Garden Inn: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many great amenities for guests. Look for the Stay Connected program. Its free, fast and easy to connect.
- Don't know what the beef is about not getting complimentary breakfast, but mine was free. Become an HHonors member. All this crying about not getting a free breakfast is stupid.
- Bad beds, low water pressure. Not the best of HGI's
- Best breakfast and meeting place, even for locals!
- The bar is pretty stocked, and their bartender Heather is the best - friendly, out-going, and she makes one mean drink!!
- No HGI's offer complimentary breakfast. It is geared towards the business traveler so become a HHonors member to get free bfast. Great hotel
- This may sound super bitchy, but I don't recommend this location, because they do not offer a complimentary breakfast. If you travel a lot, you know what a pain this is.
- Nice new hotel. Not the easiest find but once ya do you're set.