Food Court, Coffee Shop, Chinese
No. 38 Jalan 1/19
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46000
- This lui cha is different. Its creamy rich in taste instead of soup water base. Tasty. Rice used brown and its yummy too
- western food here is fantastic~! :)
- Popia must try. One of the best in town. Not soggy, lots of veggie!
- Char kway teow at night is quite popular here. Prepare to wait tho
- The lui char rice here is definitely 100x better than the Pavilion's Ying Ker Lou Hakka Cuisine
- Best keow teoh soup in town
- The a$$hole that run the drinks and coffee shop did not open the toilet for me in the morning and told me to pee outside. Not nice to your tenant's customer. Hope you get what you deserve.
- Kaya Puff here is the best I've tasted so far... Sold out early.
- Best hakka Lui Cha evahhhh
- Nasty Prawn Mee. Broth is so clear you'd think you ordered clear noodle soup. Pork noodles are quite decent. Drinks are watery.
- Kuey teow soup is the best... Curry mee not bad so is the chap fan
- Kuey tiow soup tastes horrible. Sweetish soup with smelly pork lard. Ughh.
- one of those rare places you can find hakka lui char.
- Must try the kway teow soup here!
- Yeah best kuew tiau soup in pj
- Best kueh tiao soup in town! :)
- Note to self: Lui Cha is closed on Mondays.
- Note to self: Chap Fan is closed on Thursdays.
- Char kuey teow had mixed reviews, some liked it, personally I found it still a little bland. Popiah here not nice. Kaya & planta toast was alright. Curry laksa not good.
- Tasty Kuey Teow Sup