Imagination Zone (at Legoland California)
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Don't barf!
- The first drop is quite a rush. The most intense roller coaster in the park. Lots of fun.
- Must be 42in to ride, or 48 to ride without an adult
- Souvenir photo camera is located at the bottom of the first big drop. Say cheese, flip a bird, etc. then check out your photo at the end of the ride.
- Very long line because it is the only thrill coaster in the park.
- starting to show its age, but still one of the better rides at the park
- One of the best rides at Legoland!!!!
- As the most exciting ride in the park, lots of older kids (7+) queue up at 9:59 AM to run straight here. Do it early!
- Measure your child BEFORE you stand in this line.
- Hold tight :)
- Hold on to your hat for first big drop. Better yet: leave it in a cubbie just before you board.
- Fun and like Goofy coaster in California land. Line is long & you wait in the sun. Take the opportunity to lotion everyone up. No Bags or cameras allowed but they have a place to store them.
- No shade in line... Usually an hour wait in middle of day