Food Court, Diner
70-G-1 Jalan Tengah
Bayan Baru, Pulau Pinang 11950
- A place to visit if you are looking for varieties of cheap and tasty hawker food.
- Hidden among the flats, was told the belacan rice is good. I'm here to testify that it's pretty unique
- Mee goreng sedap....
- Wide variety of hawker food available here but packed at lunch hour
- Signature: Fried Chicken Rice. Business Hour: 10.00am 6.00pm
- The Nest Chicken Rice is nice, but they're packing up and leaving already at 2pm.
- Too limited parking and hot hot hot
- Chicken rice is what you're craving for during lunchtime. Although the price is slightly higher, but you won't be regret to visit it for the second time.
- Try the chili pan mee, especially the dry one. You can't find the same taste with this cheap price in other area in Penang, I swear!
- Claypot chicken rice priced at rm5.50 and it's worth for it. With a big portion, various ingredient and the most important is there is salted fishes inside. It makes the rice so damn fragrant.
- Fried jawa mee is a must. Especially when he is topping with a scoop of salivating sauce before serving to u.
- #InstantlyCook #PorkPorridge very delicious, must try! #HawkerFood #TomyamNoodle #InstantlyCookKoayTeowThng #PenangFamousHawkerFood
- Jawa mee, pad ka pow, chili pan mee, clay pot chicken rice
- Lots of food choices in this area. The chicken rice set is quite good with RM6 as the basic set.
- Jawa Mee, belacan fried rice, western chicken rice set
- There are quite stalls here with good food. Nice jaws Mee, fried rice and also the western chicken rice set. Economy rice is nice but on a steep price though. Not cheap.
- ******Fried Chicken Rice****belacan rice 10.00am 6.00pm
- Another hidden foodie haven near the airport. . Jawa char is recommended!
- Jawa mee very very delicious!
- Waited for so long and they serve the food not in Order by table.... Their Kitchen system need to be Updated