Landmark, Scenic Lookout
N Marshall Dr (near Iwo Jima Memorial Access Rd)
- The bell rings on the hour and on special occasions with music. Donated to the United States From the Netherlands.
- Best view of DC in town - day or night, but twilight is spectacular
- Beautiful spot, and great for watching the fireworks.
- In the fall you can climb to the top and look over all of DC. Very impressive!
- The tulips here in spring are gorgeous!
- Probably the ugliest monument in the whole DC area. If it wasn't for the view, this place would be one to skip.
- Great view!
- The Carillon has scheduled recitals every Saturday, and the surrounding park area is great for a picnic!
- Check out the concert schedule.
- Love the view of DC from here. Never crowded.
- Beautiful fields lined by Tulips with extraordinary views of the DC monuments reflecting the sunset. Popular with photographers when the full moon rises over the Capitol at dusk.
- Best place to watch the sunset in DC.
- Hard to tell what it was unless you stopped to read
- Live concerts every Saturday here at 6 pm from end of May to 1st week of September.
- Fabulous view of the city!