Queen St (at Kingston Rd)
Toronto, ON M4L 1G7
- Did you know they have an AMAZING rib festival here June 17th - 19th 2011? Three days of smoked ribs .... is there anything better?
- FOOD TRUCK FEST IS AWESOME
- Check out the little boardwalk and fountain just to the north of the beach, across the road
- Best beach vball!
- The pitch is good when there is short grass.
- Toronto Food Truck Festival is going on now.
- Bring a football or volleyball and you're good to go.
- What more can I say, it's a park. Great place to sit on a sunny spring day.
- Great place to catch a tan, great location for live events and bands. Lots of bike trails and even a skate park that's fairly clean and decent
- Checking out the excitement @WoofStock 2014
- WoofStock 2014!!
- Paws in the park! Awesome event!
- Muhtadi International Drumming Festival June 7-8th, 2014. Annual free event in Woodbine Park, Toronto Beaches, Ontario Canada. The festival celebrates the drum.
- Nice park but people should stop littering in the pond
- Afrofest is a must see
- Happy Canada Day!
- So much for the new liquor laws that came in effect this week - beer drinkers at Waterfront Blues are still confined to the "Beer Garden"