Deli / Bodega
603 W 168th St (West 168th street & Broadway)
New York, NY 10032
- I love the food here Lunch Is So Awesome Here... I Get what I want how I want A Must
- After 1:30 they have a black bean whole fish that is great.
- Sandwich making skills and service is so-so. The guy doesn't listen
- Buffet is closed during the weekend
- I like the food. Quick "healthy" choices on the run. I say "healthy" because I kind account for the brands and process of cooking. The Spanish lady there is a bit rude, which is a turnoff.
- Great buffet for lunch. Healthy options. Quick to go.
- I've patronized almost daily for 3 yrs. Service & selection, hit or miss. Closed by health dept summer 2014. Guys on grill don't listen. Ask for a platter, get sandwich & attitude when you complain.
- It is always packed in this small deli, therefore come in and get out fast before you get picked pocketed by a gangsta.
- The Japanese udon (soup) is one of the best lunch options in the neighborhood.