Historic Site, History Museum, Sculpture
- A great place to visit if you know a bit about Du Fu and other famous Chinese poets before going. Otherwise, can be quite confusing. The grounds are beautiful though.
- The museum, known as the sacred land of Chinese literature as Du Fu, one of the greatest Chinese poets, lived there for nearly 4 years during the Tang Dynasty, is more tranquil during the winter.
- One of famous historic sites to visit
- Really nice place. Quite serene, but if it's a hot day you'll be miserable. Check out the Tang Dynasty ruins, and the view from the Panoramic Pagoda.
- Ticket is 60. Packs and Sichuan museums are nearby.
- +LINEgood6060 g505082