Lounge, Latin American
$ $ $ $
- my second home
- Great food and beautiful vibe. Must go
- From Music to drink to food to hookah , everything here is amazing & the environment it self is great! You feel welcomed and comfortable.
- Crowded but that's to be expected in the heights. Long wait to order drinks cause the bartenders (female) are slow and like to pretend they don't see you waiting. Happy hour prices are decent though
- Este lugar es excelente para happy hour que es de lunes a viernes de 5pm a 10pm. Los tragos son aproximadamente $5 y hookah a $10. Buena musica y buen ambiente para pasar un rato agradable.
- The drinks !
- Highly recommended. Food and drinks was very delicious
- Cheapest and longest happy hour. 5$ mojitos 10$ hooka
- Is a nice place to go with friends and good music:)
- Awesome place
- bad food, horrible service... never going back
- It's crazy here on Monday's as it's a pregame spot for Vin-tich so it's best before 2am
- There new table service rules SUCK!!!!
- pinchos rulea el spot!
- TABACO&RON TE INVITA A SU ESPECTACULAR BRUNCH EL CUAL CONSITE DE UN MENU PRE-FIX CON APERITIVOS,PLATO FUERTE,Y MIMOSAS O BILLINI INLIMITADOS POR SOLO $19.95,LOS NIOS MENORES DE 5 AOS COMEN GRATIS
- The ambiance is really relaxing & the staff is nice. The food is a little over priced for the portions they serve but the quality makes up for it. Get the big watermelon with the liquor inside it.