100 W Maple Ave
Langhorne, PA 19047
- Chicken tenders are the bomb!
- The frans and the spo are awesome
- The eggplant rollarini is crazy good. The chef uses Ritz crackers crumbled and deep fried to give it a bang. The best. Great group of patrons hard workers. Wait staff super friendly and accommodating
- Cream of chicken soup by Bobbie is delicious!
- Perhaps the only bar left in the western hemisphere lacking at least one craft beer on tap.
- I know where you are the Mayor!
- Enjoy a great lunch or dinner with Father Gottlieb the patron saint of liquor.
- Wednesday is Wing Night 25 cent wings!
- All the food is awesome. I like the sauteed veal parmigian
- The pizza garlic bread is amazing
- Buffalo Shrimp appetizer and Veal Oscar are worth the trip.
- Seafood combo! I picked salmon fish in lemon butter sauce, delicious!
- While colonial food would not seem out of place at this cozy restaurant that dates to the 1700s, the Langhorne Hotel serves food that is as American as apple pie (also on the menu).