Seattle, WA 98112
- Wear your knee high rain boots for this one. The name speaks the truth. I slipped off the muddy path and thigh deep into the marsh. It was funny...but also wet, cold and muddy. Otherwise a hidden jem!
- Go when not had rain for few days!
- Fun place to go walking through or to take pictures. Many people who live in Seattle have never been. Old, never completed on ramp to 520 is out in the weeds. You not "supposed" to climb up it....
- A little soggy this weekend. They are putting down new chips from the West side but still no go. The tropical rains will not help.
- There is a path but it is actually muddy marsh in spots so be ready to get your shoes a bit wet and dirty.