Ocho Rios, Parish of Saint Ann
- Chicken Under-cooked. Service poor. Go to Scotchies instead.
- The jerk chicken is good, very tender. The BBQ ribs on the other hand...not so good.
- Great food. Rustic environ.
- Great food indeed
- There\'s nothing better than 1/2lb of pork, 2 festivals and 2 smirnoff Black Ice while u travelling on the Knutsford
- One of the best jerk place
- They renovated and it looks fab
- The jerk chicken is awesome as well as the festivals
- Best jerk in Ocho Rios. Nice place with an open garden. Lovely staff!
- Jerk pork is awesome!
- Lo mejor para comer en relacin precio calidad es el fish and chips , las costillas bbq estaban igualmente buenas
- Ribs is delicious! Nice setting
- jerk chicken!
- Be sure to stop by JOSEPH'S dept. store nearby for the latest men's,women's, kids and babies clothing, Shoes, Handbags & Luggage, Jewelry & Accessories. Home essentials & Upholstery fabric. Be blessed
- Google Maps sends to some other place. This is on Main St near to the Port next door to a soccer field/park.
- Order sweet. Potato fries
- Nice place my kids loved the festivals
- Great space to eat or have drinks. Also next to the Knutsford Express stop. Service is extremely casual.
- The food is great for tourists but for us Jamaicans who know real jerk, this isnt it! Fries are oily. Great for a rest stop from a long journey though.
- They need to have a Knutsford Express menu...everything mi ask for will not be ready for the bus. Frustrating. If you have an arrangement, provide a menu to Knutsy with a call in option man. Damn it!