Theater, Building, Nightlife
334 W Spokane Falls Blvd (btwn N Washington St & N Bernard St.)
Spokane, WA 99201
- The best of Broadway Series every year brings great shows to Spokane.
- Wicked was fan-freaking-tastic.
- Good seating, good acoustics, always a good time here.
- Book of Mormon!
- Row C, seats 29 & 30, best seating ever. Almost dead center, three rows from the stage
- Don't wear high heels if you're coming here. Steep walkway inside the theater.
- Great modern theatre and you can grab a coffee, beer, or whiskey before your show.
- Great venue!
- A free way to compare ticket prices for INB Performing Arts Center is to access Ticketwood.com.