State / Provincial Park
- Beautiful place to spend a full day! Be sure to take your camera!
- Try out Creation Cafe @ the north end of the Canal. Great view of downtown. For something more romantic head upstairs to Euphoria.
- Love the green space here - nice outdoor sculpture display.
- Examine the many sculptures that adorn White River State Park and attend one of its many concerts in the summer.
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk held annually in October!! Such a fun event for a great cause!
- This is the best concert venue in Indianapolis.
- Absolutely beautiful park and canal. Walk, rent a bike or do the segway tour to see all 5 miles of it.
- Check out the sculpture bridge! It has amazing artwork! Stop while crossing and think about your own journey!
- Really, this is one of the best concert venues in Indianapolis. From the sound, atmosphere, and there is never a bad seat. You'll be able to get up close with your favorite bands here. Enjoy the show.
- Gr8 place 2 Volunteer! http://bit.ly/dCf8QT #Indy Lend Ur Hands 2 Care 4 Greenspaces & H2Oways @WhiteRiverStPrk + email@example.com 4 info! @VMConnect #Volunteer
- Great place for outdoor concerts
- Come to dig in
- 2012-08-14 Unity Tour Slightly Stoopid + 311 and The Aggrolites - http://bit.ly/UnityTour_Indianapolis_Aug14Tix
- Very romantic place for couples; very relaxing and romantic at night especially.
- Fantstico, lindo, espetacular
- Great venue - wear flats as the ground is very soft & typically a little muddy
- Love the sculptures! There are also concerts during the summer.
- Nathans Wedding site. It was 10/27 raining & 38 degrees out.
- Gorgeous state park that features walkers & runners alike. Beautiful sights accompany the NCAA Hall of Champions and the Indianapolis Zoo.
- PGA Championship live stream: first round leaderboard, tee times, how to watch https://www.pgachampionshiplive.com/