37 103rd Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
- This is a cozy, relaxing spot. The lattes are well-made with several options and the tea selection is excellent.
- Get the bubble tea! It's yummy!
- Great view from shop. Can't decide on a bakery item with your beverage? Get the thick-cut toast. I had mine with natural peanut butter. Yum!
- Best Chai I've had...they actually make it...not just pour premade stuff...they'll even moderate the sugar to you're liking.
- great selection of teas and alternative milks!
- The Pearl Tea is one of my favorite bubble teas in Seattle. It's a black milk tea with boba, made from scratch when you order.
- Awesome hot chocolate
- The iced T'Latte is delicious! Calm & relaxing atmosphere with friendly staff - great place to chill or get work done.
- Get the t'latte! It's barley tea and black tea.
- It's a nice corner cafe to spend your weekend afternoon. They provide wifi but quite slow. Coffee is okay and they serve bubble tea too. Friendly stuff.
- Try a honey chai latte!
- The Jasmine Pearl Tea is delicious!
- T'latte is the way to go, or the pearl tea if you like bubbles
- Best coffee in Bellevue, and their iced honey green tea lemonade are a sunny day must!!