Supermarket, Grocery Store
6:00am - 12:00am
- Love meijer. HATE this one. Who designed this store? This layout is stupid and gives me a headache every time. I'd rather drive to Prospect.
- Comptetive prices with a family run feel! Great alternative to Walmart !
- The meat dept is the best in the land. I could not find a better meat dept even though I searched all the live long day
- Ask for a paper bag if you forget your reusable bag, then added it to your compost.
- Layout is horrible, but they do carry young coconuts
- Love this store but it has the WORST deli in town - slow, inefficient, inattentive to costumers.
- Strange layout for food. Milk is in worst location it seems.
- Good deals but dont use the Fish/ Meat counter. ( its not clean or it wouldnt smell like rotting fish)
- Steve in receiving is the best
- The layout is definitely weird, but this Meijer is great; it has a better selection and seems to be cleaner and more organized than the one in Champaign
- Everything is easy to find and the employees are super friendly! I do wish they had more lanes open! That's why I left Walmart!
- Produce section always seems picked over.
- Worst Meijer Ever
- Great produce selection and quality.
- The layout is designed according to merchandising, not convenience: making sure you pass impulse items on the way to things you really need.
- Love the produce and meat department. Plus the 2 for $5 milk deals :)
- Great location
- Envelopes are clear in the back of the store. Who makes these decisions?
- Produce is pretty good for a big-box store. Come here instead of Wal-Mart.
- Great price for E-85