Church, Concert Hall
- The concerts here are great. Lovely ambiance, good music, and low prices.
- St Martin in the Fields fills the screen in a brief moment of footage in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) as Death Eaters swoop across London.
- You can buy tickets online, for international orders they keep it for you at the box office. On the concert night come in early to enjoy the "cafe in the crypt".
- Enjoy the free Lunchtime concerts!
- , !
- The central window is unique. Also be sure to look up.
- Violin concert
- LGBT-affirming church which flies the rainbow flag during Pride
- Beautiful restaurant underground. Musical Concerts inside This beautiful Anglican Church for 8.
- The lunchtime concerts are wonderful. Beautiful music in a beautiful setting.
- Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve is a must.
- Great full English breakfast, at a great price!
- Enjoy looking around the shop, items cleverly curated into themes with a great selection of items and purposes.
- Trafalgar meydannda kilisenin en alt katndaki muazzam gzel yemekhane
- Delightful lunch space but can get quite busy.
- Gorgeous! Try to take in a concert if you can
- no perca os concertos gratuitos ao meio dia!
- Concert at candlelights would be great!!
- I got surprised with the charming crypt. Nice place!
- The courtyard at the back has seating and an out door cafe in good weather. Nice place to sit and watch the world go by slightly away from the bustle of Trafalgar Sq