- The Northeast Philly cheesesteak flew South! Awesome. The rolls are actually shipped down here from the City of Brotherly Love!
- Mmm mmm good
- Proclaimed Best Cheese Steak by New Times Broward Palm Beach! They have doughy, soft, and slightly greasy rolls to cradle the fresh rib-eye steaks plus perfectly salted fries to satisfy your cravings.
- Great casual dining! Really good Cheesesteaks and great subs in general. Fries you can't beat
- Big Al Costillo and his son Adam migrated from Philly to South Florida expecting to find some place that compared to their favorite local cheese-steak shop, Geno's.
- My first time here...the BF has raved about this place for years so here we are. It was delish!!! I'm a mozzarella kinda girl and A1! The A1 was NOT the real A1 - I'm guessing off brand steak sauce.
- Not the quickest of places to eat midday but pretty good
- Wit and whiz all the way.
- Ya over priced for a cheesesteak