King Street E
- Go on Saturdays when they have music in the park. Fabulous.
- I prefer to ignore the inclusion of "Springer" in the title...
- Just the place to be when in downtown Kingston. Thank you Springer family!
- During the summer the market runs on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday :)
- No offence, but this is hardly a market...
- For me, it will always simply be the Market Square. The Springers can kiss my rear.
- You can get really cool vintage accessories on the weekends. I once bought a silk scarf for $4!
- Take some time to explore all off the market booths - there are wonderful treasures to find.
- For a lunch snack try A Taste of Russia's perogies with sour cream
- Free skating here in the winter months!