11:00am - 2:30pm
- Love the Avenue
- Otter's chicken has the best tenders in marietta!
- Panera is so yummy! Eat there and meet the friendly service. :)
- Free horse drawn carriage rides, holiday music and Santa photos every Wednesday in December. Go there between 3PM - 6PM. Great way to get into the spirit!
- Make sure to swing in to Barnes & Noble and grab a venti Godiva hot chocolate... tell them Dwayne recommended it!
- Get on the shoptheavenue A-list at www.shoptheavenue.com Get first hand info on best offers, events, gift with purchases and activities all in one e-mail! LOVE it!
- All the store deals are on their website here: http://westcobb.shoptheavenue.com/promotions
- Stop by The Avenue management office next to American Eagle to pick up a high value coupon book before you shop. Tons of deals!
- Make sure you plan to have lots of time to shop around. Lots of great stores!
- Be sure to harass that Barnes and Noble people about how you used to be a Borders member, but now you online buy on Amazon. Gets them all in a tizzy.
- Better than the Avenue East Cobb
- Be sure to swing in to Barnes & Noble, Peach Mac, and Ted's Montana Grill!
- Game stop
- Open air mall with major retailers like Pier One, Victoria's Secret, Loft and Banana Republic. If you get hungry, grab something to eat at Ted's Montana Grill.
- Be You On Purpose Boutique features vintage clothing along with major retailers like Loft, Talbot's Barnes & Noble, Lenscrafters, and Kirklands. If you get hungry, grab a meal at Ted's Montana Grill.
- Great shopping for women mostly..
- Kirkland's is having a fantastic sale
- Jaimy is the best bartender nice sweet
- Mama's Trio