$ $ $
21 Roxbury St
Keene, NH 03431
- Fried artichoke and spinach appetizer is awesome! Half price during happy hour. 4-6 pm daily.
- Excellent food and drinks. Terrible service.
- Hot wings were great...us that a hint if curry I detect? For sweet potato fry fans, try them with the asian-inspired peanut sauce. Yum!
- Blackened chicken wrap with baby spinach, gorgonzola and chipotle aioli and sweet potato fries are excellent.
- This was the first place my husband and I ate at when we moved to the area. Sat at the bar and the service was great! Food, burgers, onion rings and spinach dip were outstanding. A
- Happy Hour is awesome. The Mussels are the best around!!!
- The buffalo chicken tenders are the best!!
- The Reuben Burger is phenomenal
- The Beetle Juice cocktail is yummy
- They don't have pumpkin head today!!!!!!! It's September?!
- I love this place! Nice quiet place. It's too far for the average college student to walk! Which is why the theatre peeps love it so!
- try the Rum Runner, not for the timid ;)
- Best lunch special ever - $5 for 1/2 a panini, fries or salad!
- Try the Baked Brie, The Mocha Java and Chocolate Lover's Martinis are both excellent. Burgers are probably the best in Keene.
- Great service at the bar and food was excellent