- They've got both kinds of music here, country AND western.
- The cookbook section is unbeatable.
- Visit history! Same set-up as wehn folks like Hank Williams would play live and have it sent out over the air on the Midnight Jamboree!
- Zero good music.
- A one-stop shop for country and bluegrass CDs, DVDs, LPs, books, and memorabilia.
- Lots of CDs and very few vinyls.
- For over 66 years, Ernest Tubb has been offering a vast array of bluegrass and classic country tunes. They host a live radio show, Midnight Jamboree, each Saturday night at their other location.
- Best actual record shop I have been in. They have a vintage feel.
- Un clsico de Nashville con mucha historia.
- I hope you like country music... Not much else
- RECORD STORE DAY 2013!!!!
- REAL country music lives here.
- Was told by an employee that Elvis played here first before anywhere else when he came to Nashville.
- Cadillac Sky's new album produced by Dan Aurbach of The Black Keys is a must have!
- Every Saturday, at midnight, a great from the Grand Ol' Opry stops by.