$ $ $
- My shrimp pasta
- I don't know... In my opinion the best thing they have there is the tomato soup. Rivals my mother's!
- One of my favorite restaurants in Kingston. You can't go wrong with anything on their menu. Beautiful for lunch or dinner.
- Sea Bass...if it was proper to lick the plate...I would.
- Amazing view of skating rink in the winter- very festive!
- Great fries, very good food!
- Everything was great live jazz on tues night 6-9
- Had avocado and prosciutto soup, absolutely amazing. Too bad it was a daily special. Nevertheless, best Italian in town hands down. Great wine list and the servers know their grapes.
- Love this place! Food is consistently amazing and service is great. They have live Jazz on Tuesdays so make reservations for that day or avoid it as it fills up quickly.
- Don't really recommend if you're looking for fast efficient service!
- The Brasato (an Italian slow- cooked roast beef) is excellent.
- Recommended from foursquare. We were impressed. Excellent black bean soup.
- Great place in Kingston to stop for lunch. $10 everyday! They feature a pasta or panino and is served w/ a side salad, soup or frites. Great food, great atmosphere and not a bad website either ;)
- Everything about this place is amazing food & atmosphere