- Avoid. Go somewhere else. Photo is barely-eaten lobster roll "platter". Meh.
- Can even believe how awful my $18 lobster roll was!!! Not even edible! Waiter could care less. Douche.
- Lobster roll was HORRID!!!! Biggest waste of $18 ever!! French fries hardly cooked. Our waiter is no peach either!! If you are driving by and hungry KEEP GOING!!!!!!!
- The stuff chicken was dry, like a prostitute in church... Lol
- Food was ok...not the best seafood I had. The view from the deck makes up for it. Decor needs some serious updating.
- Super great seafood!
- My best friend had a horrible experience at this establishment. All i know it I will never go to this restaurant ever as the employers are rude and disrespectful.
- Old and overpriced, employees were rude too
- The calamari is pretty good but the batter doesn't have much flavor... And the baked potato was verrrrrry baked, almost dry Nice view though
- Expensive, yet worthless lobster roll... paid for a lobster roll, got a hot dog bun. The lobster was shredded leftovers. To cover up the crap, they saturated it in butter. Insulting.
- Yum yum but shitty ass service
- Great stuffed shrimp! & the view is beautiful!
- I haven't been to Jimmies of Savin Rock in so many years, but when I was there, the food was awesome! My Grandmother used to live in the condos right there near near Jimmies!
- The Lobster Roll was heavenly!
- Love the fried shrimp platter!
- View from outside patio is amazing.
- Lobster roll is fantastic!
- The stuffed seafood combo is my favorite...
- I asked for a window seat Fine a longer wait. Then they try to seat me at the worst stupid table in the place!!! I came here for the view!!!!!!! not happy
- remember to tip your servers :)