150 Admiral Kalbfus Rd
Newport, RI 02840
- Place still has video poker machines from 1987, most slots from no later than 2003. Everything seems to be a little on the depressing side. Excellent soft-serve ice cream from the snack bar, though.
- I can never win, all I see is old farts winning what the fuck!!!! This place is bullshit!!!!
- Had a great time with great people
- My grandma taught me how to play the slots. I love this place. You do feel like a degenerate when you run across the highway like Frogger just to try and make enough money to pay your bar
- Sad place. Only slots. Cash dispenser gives you 1$ bills but slots only takes 5$ bills. Weird ! Zombies are haunting the halls. Creepy, Vegas was more Fun
- Indeed, like previously mentioned by others, this place is terrible :( the only amusing part was the "virtual blackjack"... talk about shady...
- If death itself has a grandmother....she is probably playing the penny slots at newport grand.
- Only slots!!! No dealers...95 year old women with emphysema
- Nothing... location is convenient for RI locals. Thats it...
- It was very quite but fun the staff was helpful.
- Amazing time, great machines but payout wasnt so great... Maybe next time
- Getting some good wins tonite. Hope it will last.
- Games are tight. Dont waste your money. Good band playing here on Nov. 9th though! ( ; )
- Ya there's lots of old people but I have fun every time I'm here. The burgers in the resteraunt are the best I've ever had. It's quiet an you can just chill an play
- Quiet, not many people, great customer service.
- So gettho. Not worth stopping. :-(
- Felix brown tonite
- Now I see why this place is so generous with slot play. It's a nightmarish dive of a "casino"
- The music rocks here
- Karaoke on wednesdays! Starts at 9pm. Raffles for prizes and gift cards!