1207 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98144
- #7 is my staple here. On the weekend #51 or 52. Everything here is deliciousness. The proprietor is one of the nicest and hardest working people. Her success and excellence is well deserved.
- Get the banh hoi thap cam. One of my fave Viet dishes in the city.
- Where Vietnamese people go to eat. Cash only. Get any of the combo platters, their bun bo hue is out of this world, grilled shrimp wrapped on sugar cane is also good.
- Bun beo here is delicious!
- Get the banh hoi dac biet, you will not be disappointed.
- Excellent off the menu dishes. By far a unique experience each and every time.
- The bnh hitiny bundles of intricately wound thin rice noodlesare the star of the show here.
- It's like eating at someone's house-type of authentic. Order their bun rieu or bun bo hue, you'll thank me. Cash only here, so bring your piggy bank!
- Weekend routine- #7 & duck noodle soup
- They accept credit cards now. No more cash only.
- They have banh xeo now. Yay
- This storefront treasure isnt fancy, but it is revered among Vietnamese for serving unheralded specialties from around the old royal capital of Hu, the epicenter of Vietnamese cuisine.
- This storefront treasure isnt fancy, but it serves unheralded specialties from around the old royal capital of Hu, the epicenter of Vietnamese cuisine