Tacos, Food Truck
2778 21st St (Florida St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- watch pupusas made fresh on the street
- It's all about the handmade tortillas! Try a fresh ground beef quesadilla.
- Pretty good papusa made by Dona Tere.
- Everything here is so freaking gooood. Al pastor is perfectly marinated (not too sweet) and the older man & woman that work here are so sweet. You can't go wrong with any order here.
- Absolutely love this place. Granny is cooking home cooked Mexican meals.
- Getting some corn
- Great pupusas!
- Opens for breakfast at 9am
- This place is the real deal!
- Pay extra for the hand made tortilla. Seriously best $1.50 I ever spent...
- phone # posted on the board if you wanna call in an order for pickup. a staple in the hood (open rain or shine.) these guys have been rocking the st food scene long before it was trendy. try a papusa!
- Pupusas and tacos made fresh in front of you! Open til 11:30pm!!