Coffee Shop, Café
33 Brock Street (King Street)
Kingston, ON K7l 1R7
- Peanut butter mocha - yum! Additional seating past the counter.
- I had a lavender tea latte which was delicious. Was not able to connect to wifi or find an outlet. A great place to grab coffee with a friend but not great for doing work.
- Went for a quick lunch, very very good ham and cheese croissant. Dessert options plentiful, had a delicious rice crispy treat.
- Creme brle late is my fav
- Mochaccinos are tasty! Soy milk is also available :D
- The coffee at The Common Market is better.
- Moroccan mint tea = bitchin'.
- If available get the Lemon Chiffon ice cream. SO good!
- Now serving 'pure home made' ice cream